Happy Holidays to all of you! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Boxing Day, Happy Bodhi Day (past), Peace and Happy New Year to all of my Muslim friends and of course how could I forget...Happy Festivus. Whoever you are, wherever you are... I wish you good health, peace and happiness...love you all!
Rather than going too deep as I can do from time to time in Blogging mode... let's keep it simple, topshelf ..... this is the season to keep it simple and rejoice! It's been a difficult year for many to fully absorb so all I want to do is slow down, say thank you and wish you peace and happiness with family and friends this Holiday Season.
Reflect on all the good times and events from '16 and let's move on into a greater '17.
Sports Highlights of 2016...who remembers...
- Peyton riding off into the sunset with his 2nd Super Bowl Ring
- Lebron bringing Cleveland an NBA Championship
- Rio Olympics brought us more history, most notably with Michael Phelps (23rd GOLD medal) and Usain Bolt (9th Track & Field GOLD medal)
- Cubs winning the World Series for the first time in 108 years!!
- And to all the inspiring sportsmanship stories of 2016.
- How could I leave out People are Awesome 2016.
Keep the list going...What Highlights did I miss? Ready go!!.....
Thank you to all of you wonderful parent's and KIDS!! Your support, participation and positive outlook for active health and sports programs is essential to our future.
Lastly a big thanks to all of my AKA Staff, especially to Renee Beaman for all her great work with AKA events, outreach and social media support. We cannot do this without all of you!!
Stay healthy, kind!!, and active. God Bless you all!